• We are back, rising from the ashes to glory. Soon we will restore most of the forum.

Players that need to go (Manchester United)

About three players come to mind when u think of united of who needs to be replaced go! V.D.S he is poor. G.Neville way to slow rafael much better. And i don't care what u say ryan giggs he is no way near good enough to play on uniteds wing nevermind centre midfield! Anderson shouldn't have gone off 2day and it should've been nani that came on!

About three players come to mind when u think of united of who needs to be replaced go! V.D.S he is poor. G.Neville way to slow rafael much better. And i don't care what u say ryan giggs he is no way near good enough to play on uniteds wing nevermind centre midfield! Anderson shouldn't have gone off 2day and it should've been nani that came on!

yeah scholes is great and has been for many years now but who is gonna replace him.

neville can replaced easily with rafael. i actually think he's a better player. he's really good going forward.

as for wes brown i'd love to see him getting a run of games in central defence with vidic. so sick of rio this year. he should defo be included in list of players to leave utd. too much going on for him outside of football.

ps

can anyone tell of a good place to get utd tickets?

I have been saying it for the last two years now that Neville is past his sell by date, Why the captains armband was passed on to him after the departure of Keane is beyond me. Da Silva has Neville's number big time. I disagree about Scholes and Giggs (e.g giggs performance against Chelsea, 3-0) I believe both can still influence a game and the players around them.

Van Der Sar is hit and miss, but Kuszczak is not the man to replace him just yet either, I think Fergie should have pulled out all the stops to persuade Given to Old Trafford. Fletcher still does not convince me, nor does Carrick, and Nani is a far cry from his Portugese team mate Ronaldo.